Selio is more than a marketplace; it is a fun and friendly community that spans around the world so enjoy! We only ask you to follow these few simple rules:
Please don’t send spam, harassment or abuse
Do not spam, just don’t. Spam can include, but is not limited to:
- Any unsolicited, aggressive or accusatory comments or private messages sent to other users
- Any unsolicited advertising via comments on other’s items or private messages. Yes this includes, “Check out my Selio, or ‘Huge sale, check it out’
- Hashtags or lists of keywords in descriptions that do not directly relate to the item you are selling. Do not refer to other items you’re selling on your Selio shop in a listing or suggest that your item is similar to more than one brand.
Only sell Originals
- It’s illegal to buy or sell counterfeit items. This means that Chanel bag you bought for £30 was you breaking the law! Not the path you want to take in life, trust us.
- There’s no place on Selio for fakes or unauthorised copies, we’ll remove any items we consider to be replicas or if we feel there isn’t enough evidence to confirm its authenticity.
- Users who continue to list fake items will be banned.
Use your own pictures
- Only use your own photos, don’t be afraid to get creative and have fun
- No googleing your item for a catalogue image
- Do not borrow, loan, filch or ‘liberate’ another users’ photos from Instagram, eBay or wherever you may find them, it’s not cool.